- Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVAs)
- an affordable payment plan tailored to your circumstances.
- Debt Management Plans (DMP)
- an informal, affordable repayment agreement between you and your creditors.
- Debt Consolidation
- an option to consolidate debt into one, affordable repayment plan.
- Debt Relief Order (DRO)
- an option to write off your debts entirely.
As a small, family-run business, we take pride in our confidential, empathetic and compassionate service. We are here to help.
We believe in giving honest, straight-forward advice and offering only the most appropriate solutions for your individual circumstances.
First, we meet with you for a free, no-obligation, fully confidential consultation. We will ask questions about you, your circumstances and about any difficulties you are currently experiencing. Next, we listen to you to find out about what YOU would like to happen. Once we have all the information, we will offer advice and solutions to suit your individual situation.
If you decide to work with us, we then handle all the admin and liaise with creditors on your behalf. After the plan is in place, you can rest easy knowing that you are on a path to a debt-free future.
We work with clients across the UK over the phone, in person and via video conferencing.
Get in touch to find out more or to book your complimentary, no-obligation, fully confidential consultation with our experts.
“Personally I couldn’t thank them enough. Having such a large family, I got into a financial hole I couldn’t get out of. After talking to Gareth, he made me feel so relaxed, and eased my worries about everything financially. Me and my family are very grateful, that we went with The InSOLVEncy Company. We're looking forward to living a better life financially.”
“I have been incredibly grateful for the support that The InSOLVEncy Company have given to clients of my accountancy firm. They have provided clear guidance and lots of reassurance.”
Accountancy firm owner
Clear your debt with an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA)
Are you missing payments? Receiving phone calls and letters demanding payment? An Individual Voluntary Arrangement, or IVA, can help you regain control of your finances and pay off your debt in a way that is manageable for you. This applies to those with personal debt as well as sole-traders or those who are self-employed.
An IVA is a legally binding agreement between you and your creditors. As part of this agreement, creditors agree to accept a monthly, affordable payment towards your debts. This typically lasts for 5 years during which time, as long as payments are made, creditors cannot take any further action against you.
Get in touch to find out more about IVAs or to book your complimentary, no-obligation, fully confidential consultation with our experts.
What are the benefits of an IVA?
- Affordable payments – an IVA takes your personal circumstances into account ensuring that payments are affordable and manageable.
- Less stress and anxiety – the terms of the IVA prevent creditors from making any further contact with you. All phone calls and letters will stop.
- Different to bankruptcy – unlike with bankruptcy, with an IVA homeowners may be able to keep their homes.
- You can make a fresh start – after your agreement ends, your remaining unsecured debts are written off and you will no longer be liable for any more repayments.
How does an IVA work?
- You meet with us to discuss your circumstances.
- We draft a proposal which we send to your creditors.
- Your creditors will hold a meeting to vote on whether to accept or reject the proposal.
- We liaise between you and your creditors to put the IVA in place.
- You no longer receive phone calls or letters from creditors.
- We prepare an annual review of your circumstances which we send to you and your creditors.
- We let you know when your IVA has been completed.
- You get back to living your life, debt-free.
The stressful and unwarranted times that we are in are difficult enough – so to have what I can only describe as the utmost non-threatening professionalism Gareth Buckley and his team at The Insolvency Company showed during this time helped make the journey bearable.
The need for clean and transparent communications, speedy responses and availability to help through the processes took away anymore stress.
Thank you all at The Insolvency Company.